Non - Profits
Regardless of size or experience, all non-profits have a mission. The mission is a key element of business as it identifies the purpose of your organization and the goals you hope to achieve. To succeed in the mission, it is critical to develop resource opportunities that will garner the necessary financial support.
Charitable contributions are the livelihood of non-profits. When developing or strengthening your planned giving program, consider Univest Foundation's Charitable Gift Annuity (CGA) solution. This gift planning instrument can provide sustenance to your organization and allow donors to create a lasting legacy through charitable gift annuities.
Univest Foundation can help you develop and/or administer an effective charitable gift annuity planned giving program that will enable your organization to commit its mission to future generations.
Charitable Gift Annuities (CGAs) are becoming a popular fund development resource for non-profits. Univest Foundation will develop and administer an effective, turnkey CGA program as a way for donors to help further your mission.
A Charitable Gift Annuity Program presents little to no risk for your organization as the contract is between Univest Foundation and the donor, therefore Univest Foundation assumes liability for all donor compensations. In addition, your organization can benefit in the following ways:
- Save on staff and software expenses.
- Receive 100% of remainder from each CGA.
- Univest Foundation maintains reserve fund, including initial deposit.
- Professional investment management of CGA assets.
- Univest Foundation handles administration of CGAs.
- Process donor gifts.
- Provide statement specifying gift values and corresponding income tax deduction.
- Ensure timely annuity payments.
- Track annuity payments and tax information.
- Provide statements detailing income earned, contributions received, annuity payments and investment activity.
- Provide tax reporting and filings.
- Calculate reserve requirements.
Contact Univest Foundation for more information on how to establish a Charitable Gift Annuity Program.